Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crime Investigation

As I alluded to in my earlier post, I have been working on the surveillance website, Sentry1st.com. Since surveillance goes a long way toward preventing burglary and theft I thought I would do some research on the subject.

In my research I found some relatively recent statistics on burglary and larceny/theft in the United States. In 2005 alone there were 2,154,126 burglaries and in my home state of Pennsylvania there were 56,134 of these nasty housebreak-ins. The larceny/theft statistics were much higher with 6,776,807 cases of theft that same year.

With such statistics in mind you can understand how having a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) surveillance system can be very helpful when it comes to protecting your property, family, and possessions. Now I know stating these statistics could come across as trying to use fear tactics. That is not my intention. I simply want to raise awareness along with presenting a possible solution when it comes to preventing crimes against one's property, possessions, and family.

Sincerely,
Nathan

No comments: